Friday, July 14, 2006
The Name Game
Well I leave bright and early tomorrow morning and will come back the next saturday. That leaves you guys like 8ish days to name my baby girl. So here are some helpful hints. N names are cool because they go with such as Natalie but that ones already taken, as well as K and A names beacause of Keisha and Allen. Also, we like less common names so try to stay out of the top ten. Here are some of our name ideas thus far Olivia, Grace, Iris, Isabelle, Ava, Allie/Ali, Lydia, Ruth, Abbey, Mallory, and Calamity(Keisha's going to warm up to it). Alright, you guys should have no problem finding the perfect name for us in that amount of time so I expect to see many comments. So think hard and post often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Natasha? Nadia? Audry? Kasey?
Here are a few that I like...Aubry, Addison, Mara, Shyla, Noami, Kendi. I have lots more ideas but it would take to long to list them all! I am sure she will have the most beautiful name, no matter what you pick.
I think Amelia is really cute!! ??
Just for the record, t.newb is Tyler not Tim. Do you think by some crasey skeem to actually turn a profit they might have made more than one of us t newberry's. (if you haven't seen meet the parents you probobly didn't think that was funny)
Anyway. Here is what I came up with. at the website
www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager
you can put in a baby name and see it's historical track. For example the name Tim was the most popular in the 1960's with 8,500,000,000 babies being named that. Lakeisha peaked in the 1980's with 125,000,000 million babys with that name. the name allie peaked in the 1880's with 650,000,000 babies with that name making it the 375th most popular name of that time. Allie is however making a come back with 300,000,000 babies by that name and riseing.
If you were going to name a baby by the statistics this is the website to visit, pretty cool stuff.
Tim and Genessa
Post a Comment