Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Betting Time



Since we find out on Thursday(hopefully) what the sex of our child is, now is the time to place any bets as to what sex the child will be. So if you read this you have a responsibility to post a comment with what sex you think the child will be. I will go first so check out the comments and while your there tell us is it a boy or a girl.

7 comments:

Allen said...

My Dad's side of the family is boy heavy and I think people are hoping for a boy so I'm going to go with the underdog and say girl. Although, I am not saying that I prefer one or the other.

Keisha said...

I guess I'll go with the underdog as well and vote girl.

Anonymous said...

girl. totally a girl.

t.newb said...

Yo, totally a girl. We had a girl, so why not.

Our Family said...

I've already posted on Keisha's, but we think it's a boy! For no reason at all- we're just guessing one- at least we have a 50/50 chance!

Anonymous said...

A girl. You will look good with a pink diaper bag.

SABRINA said...

I am going to say a boy. No reason either, just a guess!