Friday, July 14, 2006
Here Today Guatemala Tomorrow
Well in less than 24 hours I will be in the land of eternal spring. So I am excited. I got an itenerary of the stuff that we will be doing and it is packed. We will have some seriously full days so we will learn a lot and will hopefully have many oportunities to show God's love. I leave tomorrow at 6:30 from XNA and we will be there by lunch. Hopefully we can figure out where the hotel is so we don't have to go back to the airport the next day to find the other group which arrives the day after we get there. So, don't forget to pray and then when you pray don't forget to pray about Joel and I and the people we will encounter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DUDE! I'm pumped to hear that you guys are having a girl. Way to go! Hey, did I call it or what?!
Post a Comment