Sunday, July 23, 2006

God is not dead


















I am back from Guatemala and it was amazing. We went to a children's hospital, street corners, dumping sites, and somewhere between 20 and 30 school's presenting dramas with a christian message, showing love, dancing, and praying. Thousand's heard the gospel, there was a "deliverance"(this involves a demon), people were loved on, and many accepted Christ. Want to know more or see more pictures? Let me know, I would be glad to show and share.

2 comments:

SABRINA said...

I am so glad that you had a great time. I hear you got to meet some of our friends from Ohio. I talked to Joel last night for a little while about the trip, but I would love to hear your version.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. i'm glad i know people who want to do good things around the world. welcome home!