Friday, July 28, 2006
Cheese ! !! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!
I have been on a cheese kick the last few weeks. I have been eating cheese and crackers for many of my breakfasts and lunches. First, I got some smoked goudam and some wee brie. The smoked goudam was well smokey, and therefore good. The wee brie was interesting they come in a round of I think 8 individually wraped peices. They don't have the rind you normally see with brie and it turns out that they are actually a mixed cheese spread, it is watered down with cheddar. The wee brie is like brie light, a lighter less stinky introduction to brie perhaps. While I was in Guatemala I was able to try latin american non melting cheeses. Then when I returned I found out Keisha had never had sharp cheddar so we got some of that. And last night I obtained some goat cheese. So, this brings up the purpose of this post. What cheeses are you guys eating and what cheeses would you recomend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like cheddar!
My favorite Cheese is Swiss I like the bite that swiss has to offer. Smoked swiss is also good. kind of like smoke chedar but with less bite than real swiss.
The best chedar is by far Black Diamond Chedar. It is aged for I think 8 years. and it is worth the wait.
if you like that processed cheese, Pepper jack is preety good.
Provalone is a good cheese to get at blimpies.
Now that I think about it, it is hard to beat a nice block of high quality parmisan.
I like cheese.
Tim
my top 3 are:
1. pepper jack
2. colbjack
3. swiss
Is colbyjack that swirly speckaldy lookin cheese?
You should try the cheese spread called allouette, the herb and garlic kind on a wheat cracker. So good!!!
yes it is the swirly cheese which makes it fun to eat
Post a Comment