Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Guatemala here I come ! ! ! !
On Saturday I will depart on a grande adventure. I am going to Guatemala. This is awesome. I am going with another fellow from our church. I am not really sure about the details of the operation but I'm not too worried. We will start off in Guatemala City perhaps going to some orphanages? Then we are going to Chiquimulillia which is near the Pacific coast where we will be promoting a concert. We leave at 6:30am from xna and then we will arrive in Guatemala City before noon. The group we are meeting up with will not arrive until the next day so we have a day where we can do whatever floats our boat in Guatemala City. The Maya that live in Guatemala have had a rough time with over a hundred thousand of them being killed by their government during the eighties. But, they are a varied and colorful group of people I am very excited to see. I am praying that we can show Christ's love in whatever ways that are necessary. I would appreciate your prayers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment