Thursday, September 14, 2006

What do you need?

So here is one worthy of forwarded emails we all love. Well what you do is go to the Google search engine and type in your name and the word 'needs' after it, e.g. "John needs". Write down the description of the first or best website that appears. (It should say something like: "John needs to shave") the list that came with the thing was pretty funny but I guess I will just leave you with mine and Keishas. So what does allen need? Well if you go with the first one... Allen needs 6 yards, but he's throwing deep. But some of the other options.... Allen needs to apologize, then behave better. or Allen needs new blood. But it turns out that Keisha's was a bit more interesting. So what does Keisha need? Keisha needs an @## whopping. So what do you need?

8 comments:

Keisha said...

Dodge needs more sales associates.
or I like...Dodge needs fix.

And for Guy....Guy needs the toilet... Guy needs a girlfriend...or Guy needs special massage video

Oh the things that entertain me!

Anonymous said...

the 1st two:"kelly needs her brother backstage" and "kelly needs to be part of a loving committed marriage" ha!

Bea said...

That's so funny! If you like that, check out http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?
it makes a slogan out of your name.

"Bea needs to avoid becoming another Sybase." And you guys are welcome to have little Robby Cubed's first hat attempt, I think I will make a little flower to attach to it since you guys are having a girl :D

Allen said...

I don't think it would be proper to post what it said for a slogan about me on that website. Although, for Newberry it said something like... Newberry stays sharp till the bottom of the glass.

SABRINA said...

"The Ratcliffe of your life". That was our slogan.

Tim said...

Somebody really thought about what I need.

Social:

* Tim needs to develop a sense of trust in trustworthy adults.
* Tim needs to find an more acceptable ways to deal with feelings of shame.
* Tim needs to realise that there is a connection between what he does and positive things that happen.
* Tim needs to begin to see himself as a competent learner.
* Tim needs to learn new social skills and develop positive friendships.

Academic:

* Tim needs to have an opportunity to learn using his strengths (e.g., visual skills).
* Tim needs to have an opportunity to learn in low-risk, highly supportive learning environments that challenge him but provide him with the tools for success in advance.
* Tim needs to have an opportunity to perform positively in front of his peers, so they begin to see him as a competent learner (in turn he may begin to see himself this way).
* Tim needs to be given a safe opportunity to develop missing skills in a way that respects his underlying sense of shame.

Personal / Emotional Needs

* Tim needs to needs to know that his environment is safe and predictable.
* Tim needs to know that basic needs such as food are housing will be available.
* Tim needs high support and preparation when new tasks are to be faced.
* Tim needs low stress times to get himself (feelings, fears, anxieties) under control.
* Tim needs the opportunity to talk to an involved adult before and after parental visits.
* Tim needs the opportunity to use his "helping" talents with young children and adults.

Bea said...

Rob needs:

A hero
A job
Therapy
Donations and Support

Keisha said...

Here are my slogans (from the site Bea mentioned):

It's a beautiful Keisha.

The Keisha is mightier than the sword.


I think I'll stop there. The first two were so good I don't want to make anymore. :)