We were going home yesterday and we decided to explore some dirt roads then ended up thinking let's go to the lake. So we swung by our house and frantically grabbed the dog and I threw on some drawers and we got there just in time for sunset. We hadn't gone to the lake all summer and poor Dodge hasn't had any swimming practice. It only took him a few seconds to get the hang of it again and he was swimming nice and level. All in all, Keisha hates it when people use that phrase, it was a good time.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Dodge the Amazing Swimming Dog!
We were going home yesterday and we decided to explore some dirt roads then ended up thinking let's go to the lake. So we swung by our house and frantically grabbed the dog and I threw on some drawers and we got there just in time for sunset. We hadn't gone to the lake all summer and poor Dodge hasn't had any swimming practice. It only took him a few seconds to get the hang of it again and he was swimming nice and level. All in all, Keisha hates it when people use that phrase, it was a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't hate it when people use that phrase. Just when all 90 of my 7th graders want to conclude with it (I think they like it because they can spell all the words).
Post a Comment