Saturday, September 30, 2006

Iris vs. Violet

For a long time, my baby girl was probably going to be named Iris. Iris has some competition now though. Violet. We need some help. We really like both names. So, what's your vote?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iris!!

Dotti said...

Maybe you will have to see her to know who she really is. I like Violet, but Iris has grown on me and is hard to release. I really like Grace. Everything good in life is by Grace. Consider yourself blessed that you weren't Allen Grayce or Ricky Grayce. :)
I vote for having a favorite name with a standby or two. Then you can decide who she is when you meet her!

Allen said...

That may not be a bad idea. Once we meet her we ought to be able to tell which she is.

Or we can just wait till she is old enough to tell us which one she prefers.

Our Family said...

I like that idea of having two names! We had two names picked out and seeing JJ's face (even before we knew he was a he) I knew he was a Jonah and not a David!

Brian and Michelle said...

VIOLET VIOLET VIOLET!!!! When I first read it on Keish's blog, I just thought it sounded perfect! Its just so stinkin' cute!