Monday, September 18, 2006

Jaguars vs. Colts

I didn't used to care about sports. In fact it took me watching the Hogs vs. Tenessee game where the goal posts came down to convince me that maybe football is fun. Well after that I watched the football hogs pretty close. But I still wasn't much of an NFL guy. However, I have been growing in that dept. in the last couple of years. I saw many games and came to like the Colts and I would watch their games when I happened to come across them on TV. The next thing that drew me into the NFL was when Matt Jones went to Jacksonville. I can remember going to their website and looking for any little info on him and there being very little. But now go to the Jaguars website and there is his picture right there on the front page. Watching those early Jones catches was great. And now they have shut out the defending superbowl champs in a game that was great to watch. So Sunday the big game will be Colts vs Jaguars. The problem is who do I cheer for. It seems to me that last time I was kind of going for the Jaguars. And with both teams I am mainly there for one player (Manning/Jones) but I do like both teams. I'm guessing I will probably be going for the Jaguars.

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Ahh! I knew it would grow on you! Now we just need to work on baseball!

Keisha said...

oooh! How about NASCAR? Is that growing on you too?!

Allen said...

Nascar is definetly not growing on me. As for baseball lets just hope the minor league thing takes its toll.