We drove past a place today where Keisha once saw what she believed to be a hillbilly tending a fire and staring at people and the fire was going again but there was no hillbilly in site. I then preceded to do the deliverance song (Dega der der der der der der derrrrrrrrr). Then as we rounded the corner and I hit the brakes and shouted Hillbillies!!!!! Boy was Keisha scared.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Keisha's Biggest Fear... HILLBILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We drove past a place today where Keisha once saw what she believed to be a hillbilly tending a fire and staring at people and the fire was going again but there was no hillbilly in site. I then preceded to do the deliverance song (Dega der der der der der der derrrrrrrrr). Then as we rounded the corner and I hit the brakes and shouted Hillbillies!!!!! Boy was Keisha scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keisha had to cover the picture with her hand to read this post.
THIS IS NOT FUNNY, PEOPLE!!!
Keisha just admitted that she believes that it is hillbillies that are hiding under the bed and in basements etc. We have been together for almost 11 years and I am just now finding this out. Hillbillyarious.
ooops anonymous is Karen. I forgot to leave my name.
I think this might be the funniest thing I've ever heard. Keisha is living in the wrong part of the world. Oh that's so funny.
Hillbillies can be pretty scary. And the more you get, the scarier. Because then they start squaredancing and spitting tobacco.
Hey did you guys see the "bee fight" clip? Some slightly "southern" family likes to fight bees at gatherings. Even the old ladies do it. You guys have to find that clip and watch it. Hahaha.
Post a Comment