Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bikeses!!!!!!!

1992 Kawsaki Vulcan
2001 Suzuki Savage

Well I sold my Harley and now I am looking for a new bike. The above bikes are ones that I am thinking about although I still haven't called about the Vulcan so as far as I know it is already sold. But I figured I would post about it anyway. The Vulcan has a liquid cooled 1500cc so it is a pretty powerfull bike capable of cruising cross country etc. assuming that it is running well which is what the add claims. It is also almost ten years older than the second bike and may or may not be taller than I would like. The last two bikes I had were too tall since they were late seventies early eighties models. The second bike has an air cooled 650cc single cylinder engine so may be a bit under powered but it should get 50-60 mpg. It also probably wouldn't have much in the way of macho factor but I would have to see one in person and the bike is near Russellllllville. Also, the pictures above are not actual pictures of the bikes they are just bikes from the same years. The main issue comes with Keisha thinking I'll run into tree or something so she won't tell me which bike she likes. So what do you guys think?

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Yes, I know that he has had two motorcycles before, but it's different now that we have a baby.

Kim said...

I'm with Keisha on this one...It's a mom thing...sorry...