Sunday, June 17, 2007

House for Sale






I think we have finally decided to put our house up for sale. So if you know of anyone looking for a sweet house let us know. Oh Yeah, here are some stats... 4 bedroom 2 bath 14?? sqft. the yard is about 3/4 of an acre and it has mature trees as well as some cool ones that I planted. It is partially fenced and has a huge deck way up in the air.

I am unsure about how we are going to go forward. I think we probably will want a realtor; however, I haven't ruled out trying out the for sale by owner thing. So if you act now you could get a better deal before we snag a realtor. I will probably call around and schedule some appointments to interview different realtors pretty soon, so if you have done business with any good ones let me know.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I had no idea ya'll were planning on moving. Where to? Is your house in Springdale city limits?? My mom and dad had a great real estate agent. I'll explain the Keisha tomorrow night...she was great. Good luck!

Brian and Michelle said...

We really liked the realtor that helped us buy our house. Trevor and Nicole used him as well. His name is Richard Bolinger and he is with Griffin Realty. his number is 479-530-1780.

Allen said...

I just told our favorite neighbors and they were bummed. It almost makes me tear up. That is if i didn't have so dang much testosterone from my beard growing back.

Anonymous said...

You are an intelligent man. Sell it yourself if you can. That is 6%
that you can pocket instead of the realtor. When someone calls to look at it go through with a garbage bag and pick up and put the garbage bags in your car. Ha.
Margie B told me about someone who did that and got a full price offer. So did Jeff C when he moved to Ft. Smith; only theirs was putting the dirty dishes in the cabinet or microwave or some such place. Good luck.
I love you all.
Nana