Thursday, December 07, 2006

Violet Grace



She's here and I haven't had the chance to upload our pictures yet so I stole these from Vernon and Carla. We hopefully will get a chance to post a bunch of pictures later on today. She has been an angel in the day and a terror at night. She looks a lot like Keisha (look at those little lips). She weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. at birth and is 19.5 inches long. Well I'd better go.

5 comments:

Allen said...

Oh yeah, and she was born at 9:07pm on mon. Dec. 4. And i couldn't have been prouder of Keisha.

Brian and Michelle said...

she is beautiful! Congratulations! =)

Anonymous said...

Ah! She's already so alert! You guys are in for it...she's going to wrap you around her finger. She's so beautiful!

Our Family said...

Awww... so precious! Can't wait to see more pictures! She is so adorable, guys! How's Keisha? I saw pics from Vern and Carla and she looked great! Congrats!

Dotti said...

Did you tell them all that she is perfect and that she loves all her grandmothers?! She is too precious for words. Speaking of up all night and an angel in the day, is that what they call paying for your raising? I remember those nights! She will learn day and night soon. Did I tell everybody how proud we are of all of you guys?!