Monday, December 18, 2006

Making Boom Boom

So the other night Keisha wakes me up to tell me to change a diaper. I get over there and find out it isn't the good kind. So I remove the offending diaper and try to get the worst of it off her rear end before i put the new one under her. This is when she starts pooing into my hand (although really it is into a wipe that is in my hand). Which I don't really recommend. So I get that thrown away and try to do the wipe that I had intended to do the first time and she does it again. Yep crapped on twice in the same changing. Then she of course pees. And we have to change her clothes and blankets. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night.

4 comments:

Keisha said...

I found the whole thing very funny, even though it was like 2 am or something.

You have to picture a half awake Allen stumbling across the room with no glasses on and eyes hardly open. Of course, those eyes got really wide when the poo machine began to do its magic.

Kim said...

HA! That is so funny. Just be glad that you didn't have what happend to Zach happen to you. He went to change Sydney the first week we had her home and she shot poop across the room and onto him while he was changing her diaper. That was funny. It not only shot across the room, but it ricocheted off him and hit the bed too. I laughed so hard. To make matters worse she did it again a week later. This was also to him!!! HA HA HA!

Bea said...

hah, we have discovered that too, i have termed it "the raging river of poo." i have also been peed on more times than i can count, and because we have a boy, i have to always make sure i have a diaper handy to deflect the spray.

Bea said...

another poo comment: have you noticed with disposables, the poo forms this hard shellac on their bottom that you have to chisel off?