"I used to dislike the smell of skunk... but now it reminds me of cheese... tasty, tasty cheese!!"
I like the picture of her in her peanut shirt. She looks like she is dancing and singing.
yay!! the peanut shirt is great!! and that reminds me to get the other 2 shirts for you that came in that pack:-)
amazingly beautiful. keisha, you and my wife are pretty good baby makers! picture fiends, i know, we get grief too. - this is tyler
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the picture of her in her peanut shirt. She looks like she is dancing and singing.
yay!! the peanut shirt is great!! and that reminds me to get the other 2 shirts for you that came in that pack:-)
amazingly beautiful. keisha, you and my wife are pretty good baby makers! picture fiends, i know, we get grief too. - this is tyler
Post a Comment