Friday, November 24, 2006

The Pool


So here's the deal. It is getting close, and I was figuring if no one is betting on when the baby is going to come then how am I going to win? So we all need to pick a date and post your name and what date you figure our child will enter the world. Also, in the interest of full disclosure: Keisha was at 2-3cm dilated and 40% effaced wed. , this morning Keisha believes she passed the mucus plug, we have been trying to walk this baby out, and the due date is Dec. 6th.

14 comments:

Allen said...

Allen
Monday 11/27

Keisha said...

This is probably wishful thinking here:

Keisha
Wed. 11/29

Anonymous said...

Pam
Tuesday 11/28

Anonymous said...

Karen
Sat. 12/2

Anonymous said...

Margie
Friday 12/1

Brian and Michelle said...

First of all, what exactly is the "mucus plug" and what happens when you "pass" it?????? =O But, I will go with Sun Dec. 3rd

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting into the pool. I hate losing. Haha. I just wanted to say Yea!

--Carly

Anonymous said...

Well, I would like to say December 4, at 4 p.m. but if all you are saying is correct I'll take November 30th. Do I win the right to rock her if either of my dates are correct. Dotti just wants to be in on the action on Sunday, huh?
Teasing there a bit. She thinks that would be an exciting end to Sunday Dinner. Ha.
I love you all, Grace included.

Bea said...

How exciting! I'm going to say 12/1. And directions to make the daddy pouch are here: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/tubesling.html
Looks like you guys might win the race, but that's ok, because I'm not ready yet!

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, Nov. 28
Lanetta

kellyk said...

i'm going to be unpopular here and go for 12/7....my worst case scenario thinking;-)

Our Family said...

I say 12/4...just sounds like a fun date.

Our Family said...

Matt predicts 12/1

Allen said...

12/4 does sound like a fun date. I think I'll change my prediction to that.