Thursday, November 16, 2006

Baby to Arrive Soon







We went to the doctor today and it turns out that Keisha's body is prepping for delivery. She is about 2cm dilated and about 1/3 effaced or around 30% effaced. In order to make these numbers mean something to you guys I included the above figures(I have been teaching reproduction to my students so it only seemed right.). The doctor said our daughter could arrive in the next couple of weeks and that he doesn't think that the baby will go past our due date(Dec 6th). Also, yesterday our child reached full term.

3 comments:

Brian and Michelle said...

I'm glad you included diagrams...easier to understand! WOW, she's almost here! =)

Our Family said...

WOW! So exciting guys! I loved hearing I wouldn't make my due date! (&JJ coming ten days early was even more exciting!)Get out those walking shoes and do lots of Christmas shopping- don't know if it all works, but it seemed to work for us!

Anonymous said...

hey it's the texas longhorns logo!