Monday, August 07, 2006
Putting distance between me and The Rut.
I have been working at improving myself, have been for some time. It seems that we can get stuck in doing what is comfortable, easy, or fun. Where your treasure is there is your heart. I have been finding that the way to get more out of life or my relationship with God is to do something. The whole to get something you've never had you have to do something you've never done thing; although, it may sometimes be something you haven't done in a while or consistently enough. A lot of life is taken up by wanting stuff or wanting to do stuff. What if I didn't think about trying to get stuff and instead worked at becoming the person that I want to be? I am going to have to work a bit at that one. Other things include working at reading the bible daily,giving more, kindness, and caring for the less fortunate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment