Thursday, January 18, 2007

No use crying over spilt milk.

Well now that i am a stay at home dad it means that I am handling a lot of human milk these days. In the first couple of days I have had to say things like "Honey the reason the granola bars are still on the counter is that the box soaked up a bit of milk and is drying". The picture above is of the bottle that dodge decided to "drink" from. This also left a little bit of milk on the carpet. And then there was the milk bag blow out on the way to see Granny. One of the bags of milk had come open soaking the passenger seat and when I removed it it spilled down the side of my car and because it was only kind of defrosted and it was really cold it decided to form "milksicles" along the edge of my car.

3 comments:

Dotti said...

It's hard getting used to all that baby stuff. You'll get it. Did Dodge like the milk? Did he think he was being left out?

Anonymous said...

Oh well, at least you got the hang of diapers before hand and Dodge wasn't carrying them around. Milk is good for wood floors; makes them shine. I know you'll get the hang of all this before long.
I love you all three.

Keisha said...

Hey, careful with that stuff! It's like liquid gold. That stuff equals freedom for me.
:)