Yesterday I cleaned gutters for the first time. We have lived here for a bit longer than two years and we have to oak trees that are either close to the house or dangle over the house. This means that there were many leaves and decomposed leaves / gritty mud. There was also one empty bottle of red stripe beer that I know I didn't drink nor did I cleverly hide the evidence in my gutter. I wonder how long Keisha has been sneaking Jamaican beers?
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Gutters
Yesterday I cleaned gutters for the first time. We have lived here for a bit longer than two years and we have to oak trees that are either close to the house or dangle over the house. This means that there were many leaves and decomposed leaves / gritty mud. There was also one empty bottle of red stripe beer that I know I didn't drink nor did I cleverly hide the evidence in my gutter. I wonder how long Keisha has been sneaking Jamaican beers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny
has Jamaica made it to space?
Post a Comment