Tuesday, January 02, 2007

El Sling


Last night Nana made Violet and I this sling. I haven't really had a chance to use it as I was at work most of the day. But when I used it for this picture she went to sleep so it seems to work ok. We were a bit limited on fabric choices as all the fabric stores were closed and Wal-Mart doesn't have a huge selection, but I think she will look pretty rugged in her desert camo sling.

2 comments:

Bea said...

Great sling! I love mines. Robby squirms around when I first put him in the sling, but when I start walking around, he usually falls asleep within minutes.

kellyk said...

that will come in very handy! i never had one, but borrowed one from my sister kind of late in the game. wish i'd done it sooner. i actually took rex to class with me a few times in it when he was a couple months old.