"I used to dislike the smell of skunk... but now it reminds me of cheese... tasty, tasty cheese!!"
That is the cutest thing I've seen! So are you guys going to just go ahead and start her on solids now? She looks like she is very into it :) They say infants are like little scientists, and she looks like she is having a fun time experimenting!
How Cute!!!! I love it. She is growing up fast. She is an independent little one huh? :)Love to all three of you.Nana
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've seen! So are you guys going to just go ahead and start her on solids now? She looks like she is very into it :) They say infants are like little scientists, and she looks like she is having a fun time experimenting!
How Cute!!!! I love it. She is growing up fast. She is an independent little one huh? :)
Love to all three of you.
Nana
Post a Comment