
| You are a Social Liberal (66% permissive) and an... Economic Moderate (55% permissive) You are best described as a: This is the result that I got from an online political test. I found this pretty interesting seeing as how I am pretty much vote republican. However, this test did not ask questions about such hot button issues as GUN CONTROL, GAY RIGHTS, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, or ABORTION. You would figure that those would figure into such a test as they certainly figure into how people vote. I can kind of understand where they put me on their graphic if you take out some of the hot button issues. (I was in the middle "centrist" on the line between Libertarian and Democrat. When you look at their chart with celebrities I end up right on top of the political genius Adam Sandler.) When you hear that I favor relief of third world debt, fair trade practices, fighting disease, and poverty I sound kind of liberal; however, when you see my gun collection and Southern Baptist upbringing you think Republican. So I guess being a Libertarian Democrat Centrist who tends to vote Republican more often than not can make a person disillusioned with politics. So if you guys are bored you take the test to see where you guys end up. By the way Tim is a Totalitarian. |